Monday, July 5, 2010

Spencer "Before and After"

Spencer's first day of Kindergarten picture. Brand new backpack, Mommy dressed him, & a whole lot of nerves. And some teary-eyed parents.
Spencer's last day of Kindergarten. Same backpack, although a little more worn. Dressing himself and LOVING his new Buzz & Woody cowboy boots regardless of  temperature.  More confidence And the same teary-eyed parents. 
We barely survived and already dreading 1st grade.

3 comments:

mk said...

Way to go SPENCER!!

mk said...

Spencer I hope you are having a wonderful summer. I can't believe that you are going to be a FIRST GRADER!! Wow. Hope to see you soon. Call Papa Bill and tell him you want to go to South Carolina!

Anonymous said...

I can't BELIEVE how big he is! I have been looking at your temple sealing pictures and he was such a sweet little baby!!! I love it! YAY SPENCE!!!