The adults chatted and kept an eye on the kiddies. Tammie & Jeff Page, Teri and Dave Bastow, James & Amy Walker. Unseen was Dawnia Walker and of course me taking the picture. Aaron camped out in Tammy's chair the entire night. We got a good parking spot and when we realized we forgot our chairs he wasn't about to give it up to go back home and get them. 
What a fun new tradition we found and we are already plotting where to sit next year. Thanks Page's for the GREAT location and everyone else who joined us!! we'll see you again next year. same time but different firework spot. :)
2 comments:
Happy 4th!
I love new traditions. That looks like so much fun. Spencer has so many friends!!! Yay!!!
I'm just talking to Lindsay telling her how I now have 2 reasons to get on an airplane and come see my sisters- finally. (FINGERS CROSSED!!!)
Post a Comment