
As i entered the hall bathroom to "take care of some business" Spencer immediately pushed me aside and said "no girls allowed!!!" He said "mom this is the boys bathroom." I told him i didn't see a sign and proceeded to see how serious he was by giving him a blank piece of paper and crayons. I guess he was pretty serious because this is sign is hanging on our bathroom door and i'm not allowed in.
5 comments:
Just an update.... the sign is still on the bathroom door but now i am allowed to wash my hands... just not use the toilet...
thank heaven for these moments to remember during the harder parts.
Hey at least you can use the 'girls' bathroom without being worried about little drops on the seat if you know what I mean. Sorry thats gross but its true!!
That made me laugh SO hard! What a funny kid!! Can't wait to see your Utah pix!!!!!!
This is so stinkin' funny. I love it.
Yeah, I've had to perma-lock the kids out of the extra bathroom upstairs. When she's 16, I'm sure a 3rd bathroom will be a blessing. For now, it's just a surprise party for mom to find poop presents and such. So it's now closed for business...
SPENCE! WE MISS YOU! COME BACK!!!
Miss ya Trace! Have you read Hunger Games??
Post a Comment