Spence and I just got back from our first Play Group together in like 4 years! He always gets to go with whoever is babysitting him but i never get to go. Now that i'm a stay-at-home mom i get to do stuff like this with him all the time. It was a beautiful park and it was fun for me to see Spence with other kdis. He didn't really interact with kids in his age group but was ok playing by himself. I'm not sure if this is an "only child" issue or just contentment being by himself. i'm going to have to observe in other situations because he seems to do ok when it's just 1 friend.....
Anyways, i appreciate the mom's for inviting me and i felt welcomed and befriended, even if i was the only one who had a diet coke. ;) (I miss you JoAnna!!!) Thanks fellow stay-at-home mommies for helping me get out of my cleaning shell! See you next week.
3 comments:
It was good to see you! I'm glad you came!
-Stormi
So happy for you Trac! Spencer will remember these moments that you are spending with him now for the rest of his life!
I am SO thrilled to hear this. FUN FUN for both of you!! Love it!
Post a Comment