"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's story will develop." Dieter Uchtdorf
Friday, September 4, 2009
Spencer's Orientation and first bus ride
Even though Spencer went kicking and screaming he really did have a fun day of meeting his new teacher (who is SOOOOO nice) and riding the bus for the first time. It was a thrill for him to see his new classroom and be read to by his teacher. He of course sat by all the girls and about midstory laid back and put his arms behind his head. kind of like the "i could get used to this pose." We got him his backpack and supplies so he is ready for his first day on Tuesday.
He got a little nervous when he couldn't find me in the crowd (which i admit i loved) but then as he was waving goodbye he seemed to have a little more confidence. The bus was a big hit and he is excited to ride it to school. I am personally dreading it but we'll see....
I thought of mom when i saw these 2 posters and couldn't resist taking a picture of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Spence Matthew Norton...I am SO HAPPY that you liked your bus ride. I can't wait to hear about your first day!!! More pictures!! LOVEYOUGUYS!!
SO cute!! Doesn’t it just tickle your heart to watch our lil ones grow and experience these 'firsts'?
SO fun! I can't believe he is so big!! I remember those bus rides...better get him some car sick medicine...:) Can't wait to hear how Tuesday goes. Good luck!
Oh, this is too cute. Yeah Spence! Good for you buddy!
it's about time you posted!
yeah spence! kindergarten is the best!
put up pictures from new york!!
Post a Comment