
I was so excited for Spence to start Kindergarten.... that is until it actually happened and he put on his new Buzz Lightyear backpack. I know i'm late getting this post out but I don't know if school is harder for the child or the parent??!!!
Spence was a little nervous until we met the kids standing next to him. then he was ok.

He was so excited to ride the bus!!!
All in all i know he needs to experience school and grow socially but Kindergarten is Hard. It's hard faking excitement at the crack of dawn so your child will be fooled into pulling the covers off of his head. I am not the early person to begin with but being excited for 2 at 7:15 ok 7:30 is HARD! to all you parents who go through this several times a day.... my hat is off to you!
1 comment:
yay spence! only twenty more years left!
Post a Comment