
Trace, Bill, TracIE, & Johnny.

Kate, Spencer, & Max enjoyed a refreshing ice cream cone. Spencer took a little "dip" (or peed his pants we couldn't figure it out) in the fountain and got nailed in the face with some ice cream from his cousin Kate. His favorite was riding the carosel with Daddy. I didn't even spend any $$ what a miracle considering the name of the island it was we went to.
2 comments:
Tracie- sounds like you guys had tons of fun. I bet you wish you weren't back. Well, we missed you anyways.
Kate is so thoughtful. From the pix, you can totally tell she was just luring Spence in with the ice cream attack. She just wanted him to know what a yummy cone she had!
We had such a blast. I hope you guys don't refuse another trip if we're there....
Post a Comment