I have been trying to upload a little birthday video we took of us singing to Spencer and his wish but unfortunately it's too big. After we sang happy birthday and told spencer to make a wish, he said "i wish to my heart and to my wife".... and then he blew out the candles!!! i'm serious it was the funniest thing i've ever heard in my life and i wish you guys could've seen it. i'll have to download it on a disc to show you on our next visits. My baby is 4 and he's getting too big. I am grateful for him everyday. He is my perfect little angel. (potty trained or not)
2 comments:
SOOOO wish we were there..or you were here....lovemom
I love that story. I'm glad you wrote it down. (I'm starting to get a little better with that. Best advice ever. Just really difficult.)
Potty trained or not? Sersiously- are any of us really all the way trained? haha. not funny.
Post a Comment