"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's story will develop." Dieter Uchtdorf
Friday, May 16, 2008
"Optimus Prime"
Spencer is set for the rainy season. All decked out in his boots and Optimus Prime rain jacket. He was digging for rocks in the puddles. (like father like son) He loves the water.
(Pretend I'm mom) "Way to nurture his nature! You're doing a great job, eldest daughter!" Haha. I'm funny. I love the puddle pix. I wish he and Kate could be buddies. MOVE HOME!
3 comments:
Such a lucky little boy that he gets to play in the water. What a GREAT picture!! Good job parents!!
(Pretend I'm mom) "Way to nurture his nature! You're doing a great job, eldest daughter!"
Haha. I'm funny. I love the puddle pix. I wish he and Kate could be buddies. MOVE HOME!
Not only are they nurturing his nature, they are keeping him from NDO (nature deficit disorder).
Post a Comment