"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's story will develop." Dieter Uchtdorf
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
New Boots
Spencer got some new boots yesterday (Thank you Grandma/Pa Norton) and he hasn't taken them off. They are a little bit too big for him and he does fall every once in a while but it's sure a hoot to see him wearing them with his pj's playing with his toys. I can't wait until we actually get to wear them outside in the rain but of course it's a beautiful day today...maybe tomorrow?
3 comments:
What a handsome boot man. Way to go Spencer. love/gramma
You are the cutest thing ever. Trace- mom and I decided that you are an adorable mother. :) Spence is so lucky. I'm glad you have some yellow in ya!
Max liked Kate's ladybug boots. I'm glad Spencer is a little bit more of a man than Max....He is adorable in those and his p.j.'s!
Post a Comment