Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fish tank of happiness

i know it's kooky but i am TOTALLY a "fish person" now.  Never have before but clearly i AM now.  we started our 10 gallon tank about a year and half ago and we've lost A LOT of fish along the way.  Who would've thought having fish would be hard?? Well it is so much harder than it looks.

Now that I've learned more about the fish in my tank and every person in the fish department of PetSmart knows me by name :) we are starting anew.  I'd like to introduce you to my new tank (and no i will not be having birthday parties for them or make you talk to them on the phone if you call me.  I am not THAT fish crazy.....yet)  I will just show you pictures now and then.  But please if i do get to the point where you want to call me "crazy fish lady" tell me i have a problem so i could dial it back a little. LOL.   I seriously could watch them all day and just smile. It's one of my simple JOYS.

pictures of my family are their backdrop

"Pinkie," "Sharky," and "Elvis" are playing while my frog "Felix" is hiding in between the bushes. 
I'm not sure where my other frog "Oscar" is.... 

The little orange one is "Leonard" and the yellow glowlight is "Sheldon."
Can you guess what TV show I've been watching???
   
Fish are HARD to capture on film and the video i took didn't work so you'll just have to visit for an introduction. :) 8 fish and 2 frogs in a 10 gallon tank...don't tell PetSmart!

4 comments:

mk said...

Your tank is BEAUTIFUL!! Way to go!

mk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

LOVE the names! What a cute tank full of cute fish! Crazy fish lady.

Morgan, Lindsay, Max and London said...

You are officially a crazy fish lady;)