Monday, July 23, 2012

"voice of Prophecy"

I was given an 800# to fix a billing problem and when i dialed someone answered  "voice of prophecy."  I'm like "what??!" and he said "i think you have the wrong #." so i very politely verified the # i dialed and asked who i called again?  he said "voice of prophecy and no, you have the wrong #."  AAAHH!! I hung up the phone and sat there looking at it.  Aaron saw me and asked me what i was doing?? I casually told him i dialed the "voice of prophecy."  we both laughed and looked at the phone!
But now i'm thinking about it. i should've asked him a question! but what question would i have asked him? i was totally caught off guard and was in my "bill paying/fixing" mode.  he did have a very pleasant calming voice.

i'm still stumped after a couple of hours.....what should i have asked the "voice of prophecy?"

.......... I couldn't resist!! i looked up the # (thank you reverse phone# search) and it really is a broadcasting called "voice of prophecy!!!  it's like a bible study you can listen too.  i liked this quote from their website:  "we realize that there's more to being a Christian than just believing the right things. Walking with God is what it's all about, and sometimes that walk is uphill – or even up a ladder!"

3 comments:

Liz said...

very cool! but kind of misleading!

mk said...

Very interesting. Kinda catchy!

Morgan, Lindsay, Max and London said...

I think I would ask why they weren't answering phones for Mitt Romney's campaign instead...