Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sandy Hook, NJ

YAY BEACH DAY!! I love it when my friends plan beach day and i get to be a part of it instead of sending Spencer along while i go to work.  This year it was super cold for the parents but the kids hit the water without any complaints. 


I took my sweatshirt off to take the picture only to put it right back on afterwards.

Spencer did a GREAT job "boogy Boarding."

I think they buried themselves to keep warm!

I talked my friend Rachel to join us and she was such a good sport!  We ended up driving 2 hours both ways to only stay there for 2 hours because my adorable husband who had been gone for 2 weeks straight surprised me and got an earlier flight.  So we had to race back home in time for him.

1 comment:

mk said...

So many wonderful memories! Glad you got to do this!