When it comes to gift buying i lack creativity. Plus I'm broke. So for Spencer's 2nd grade teacher's gift i decided to create something she could keep. (she mentioned she had enough candles to last her a lifetime) I found this quote i liked and then found a design i thought looked good with it. I kind of wish i used a bigger frame so i could've put the author's name on the same line but oh well it's done and i can do it differently next time.
This one was for my very first young women when i was called to the Allentown Branch Young Women's. She was actually my ONLY young women so her gift had to be special. She was married in the Mesa, AZ temple and of course i didn't have a pattern for it so i found it on-line and traced it. I think it turned out pretty good. I hope she enjoys it.
 |
|
2 comments:
I love, love them! The only teacher gifts I still have are Christmas decor and some homemade. I put the kids name on the back and the year.
I LOVE THIS!! The very first crossstich that I did was for YOUR first grade teacher. From the very first little "X", I was hooked! Lucky teacher!
Post a Comment