He has been hanging on to this tooth so he could loose it at school. Apparently they get some treasure box to put the tooth in if the loose it at school.... since he lost it 15 minutes before school i let him take it with him to show everybody and get the treasure box. yeah...going for "best mom of the year."
3 comments:
Awesome Spencer!! Excited to see you soon!
haha..that is hilarious!! way to teach him how to be sneaky!
Hi Tracy!
This is Jocelyn. I didn't want you to think a Minnesota wierdo was buzzin around your blog. :).....well. I guess I am a little wierd - but at least you know me.
I keep up on Jenn's blog a bit and hopped over to see how life is going for you. You have a cute family! Your spencer looks like a fun boy! I love kids with personality!
Take care
Post a Comment