Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Valentine's day!

If you were at MY house celebrating this day of love you would have been treated to PINK (it was suppose to be red) pancake X's and O's.  of course white chocolate chips were added as they are to EVERY batch of pancakes i make.   I thought i'd wake up early and show "my boys" just how much i love them.  I think the bacon cooking in the microwave did the actual waking up part but we had a wonderful morning. 

The night before we "heart attacked" our cute little 90 year old neighbor across the way.  I talked to her yesterday and told her it was ok to take the hearts down since it's not Valentines day anymore. She put her arm out to block me for touching them! she said she was going to be leaving them up for "a while."  so far we are at Day 3 and I will keep you updated.  She also gave Spencer a $5.

The one on the door knocker is for her son who lives with her. it's a Lego Star Wars one!

1 comment:

Liz said...

first of all, how cute of you guys to "heart attack" your neighbor. second, white chocolate chips in the pancakes?! i need to do that. why are there no pictures??