After my extensive workout (HA!) i decided for my favorite Little Caesar's for lunch. When i got there apparently everyone else thought so too. Including a cute Army dude who was in front of me. When one of the ladies needed a hand with the door i happily opened it. The cute Army dude ordered something that he had to wait for so he took a seat back by the door. I ordered my usual pepperoni with crazy bread and as i was leaving the cute Army dude got up from his seat and opened the door for me. How nice was that?!?! I didn't need any help but he saw i helped someone so he helped me.
"Pay it forward," "karma," "do unto others..." whatever you believe in it's all the same. People are watching you and if you do something nice for someone, someone will do something nice for you! Hopefully it will be from a cute Army Dude!
1 comment:
Funny this is the thought that goes with the lesson I have been teaching. Book is "Enemy Pie". Stay out of the "circle of revenge"! Love that quote.
Post a Comment