I was a little nervous about my sharing time on Sunday because it only had me having the kids sing a lot and after singing time who wants to sing some more?? so i was trying to do other things to live'n it up a little bit when i look over at my son. He has his hand in his mouth with blood on it and the other one raised telling me he lost his tooth!! luckily we were at the coloring portion of the event and i asked the Primary president to take over while i helped with clean up. Of course after that we HAD to interrupt Dad in Elders Quorum to give him a big toothless SMILE!!
After ALL THAT and he forgot to put the tooth under his pillow!!!

2 comments:
I am sure you took care of that "forgetting to put it under his pillow" stuff! Way to go Spencer!!
Haha! I swear, I can't believe he is so big!!! When did he grow up!?!
Post a Comment