| Mom helping navigate with her phone |
| Reading to Spencer |
| Watching conference "old school" |
We had so much fun and it went by too quickly. Thanks for spending your weekend with us and helping celebrate my bday. LOVE YOU MOM! and i'm kicking myself for not taking a picture of us playing bananagrams and eating candy corn. :)
7 comments:
I am still so grateful that Spencer didn't tell the doctor his pain was from too much "gramma tickling"!!
me too!! i'm kindof surprised he didnt. :)
looks like you guys had fun!
Glad you're practicing bananagrams for your next trip, mom!! Glad you guys had fun!!
Your mom is darling! I am so glad she came for a visit. Looks like you had a wonderful time with her here.
Great pictures from the Aquarium too. I definitely have to put that on my list of places I want to visit.
Sounds like a fun time with your mom. Love the Halloween costumes...I never thought of making a jail in my car. I'll have to try it.
Post a Comment