"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's story will develop." Dieter Uchtdorf
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Adventure Aquarium, NJ
YEAH! my mom is here for a visit. Since she got in so late we stayed in Philly and enjoyed the free breakfast and laziness of a hotel. Spence especially loved the pancake machine where you push a button and the pancakes come out the side like a copier. The next day we bypassed Philly and drove to the Adventure Aquarium in NJ. Seriously the coolest place EVER! we had a ball. I even touched a baby shark! The Aquariums were beautiful and big and we just sat and looked at the fish all afternoon.
Philly behind us
Shark tunnel
Mom taking pictures of the penguins with her phone.
and you will notice the part of me not telling everyone how the "shark tunnel" made you scared and you practically RAN through it. oops i guess i just did. :)
LOVE IT! We need to all come up for a visit to go to Jersey:) Looks like you guys had fun!! I'm jealous of your cooler weather! Uh, I did, too, Liz!! CREEPY!!
3 comments:
and you will notice the part of me not telling everyone how the "shark tunnel" made you scared and you practically RAN through it. oops i guess i just did. :)
she sent the penguin picture to me!! i hate sharks. i always imagined that there was one at the bottom of ole's pool under the vent in the deep end.
LOVE IT! We need to all come up for a visit to go to Jersey:) Looks like you guys had fun!! I'm jealous of your cooler weather!
Uh, I did, too, Liz!! CREEPY!!
Post a Comment