This month marks the 35th year i was brought into this world. i am NOT excited. it's harder than when i turned 30. I'm trying to ACT younger so when i do hit the BIG 35 it wont hurt as bad. I had a hamburger at midnight on our way back from the NY temple trip the other day (just like high school) and today i dyed my hair for the first time EVER! (Plus I'm broke and the gray hairs were becoming too noticeable.)
i just don't want to find myself saying "I'm too old for this." (i recently did that when i wanted to buy sparkly nail polish) so I'm recapturing my youth and am kind of liking it.
Here is the "before" and "after" shots.....what color do you like best?
I wonder what color i will do when i hit the BIG 40?? purple? :)
5 comments:
It looks like Liz....so cute!
Love it!!
haha you are so funny. I am really impressed that was your natural hair color. I have been coloring mine for 10 years! So, your hair is 10 yrs younger than mine. I like the new color. I have had a few mishaps and had to go get them fixed :)
Ah Trac! I love it! Just so you know I think that you are so fun and youthful and you don't need to dye your hair to prove it...but I still like it :)
As a fellow youth-seeker, I totally can relate to your need for a change. I think my motto is "Take time every day to do something silly." I like your new color, but I LOVED the highlights. You're just pretty. (sometimes I do the ones that wash out over like, a few weeks just when I'm feeling "wild.")
Does Aaron love it? I love the cut. Didn't you do that when u were here?
Post a Comment