i see i have failed to put some pictures up of our DC trip. Since Aaron was traveling over our 11th Wedding Anniversary we hit DC the weekend before and brought little Spence along with us. Here are some of the highlights.
So much fun! we got to do a lot of firsts....like going to the tippy top of the Washington monument, Air and Space museum the annex, Mount vernon, Albert Einstein monument, & a tour of Ford's theater.
4 comments:
way jealous! next time you go, we better be there!
It looks like so much fun. I am so jealous. That looks like Mt. Vernon. Beautiful. Glad you got to make the trip!
Oh my gosh, I am SO jealous! Those are amazing pix, and are going to be such fun memories! Lucky Spencer!!
cutest family ever. I love how you can get a family pic just like that. We were there in Aug. We had in law baggage or else I would have gone with you!
Post a Comment