We hit Alfredo's pizza Cafe. Alfredo's was "the good pizza" not "the pizza that tastes like garbage" from pizza by Alfredo's in the episode where Michael held the pizza delivery boy hostage. It was such a let down and gross!! but it was funny that the next table was talking about "the office" episodes and characters.
From there we went in search of the sign and thanks to my texting friend (Sally Plessel) we learned that it was inside the mall. I guess they had to move it either to draw attention to the mall or too many people stopped at the side of the road to take their picture by the sign. either way we found it and took our picture by it. They have this little shrine of the office characters next to the sign (and what's up with the stupid green frog over the sign???) i love the character Jim (not the actual actor but the character Jim, i don't even know what his real name is i just always call him Jim no matter what i see him in) so i had to have my picture with him.
We had a blast and Aaron got to drive his new car. Next time my sisters are in town we have a new place to tour!!!! and thanks to all of you who got us hooked on this hilarious show, you know who you are!
6 comments:
So fun. Glad that you had such a great adventure. Maybe we should make Boston our next girls' trip. You guys are in a great spot to see a lot of wonderful places!! love/mom/gramma
ok mom. you're on for Boston. i would love to go there again!!!! you fly into Boston and i'll meet you there.
-Trace
Boston would be RAD! That is SO fun you guys got to go to Scranton! I am SO jealous! The only adventures we get here is trips to different malls or swimming pools. wahoo.
Just thinking about Kevin saying "the pizza that tastes like garbage" has me cracking up. He's so fat! But funny!
I'm jealous, but not terribly since I got to go hunt for rocks this weekend!!
Seriously, though. If I ever got to see you, you know we'd be posing for pix all over the place!
Yeah for awesome hit tv shows that unite our family!!
LOVE IT! You guys are great! I'm glad that you enjoyed your time in Scranton. What a FUN day! We haven't gotten out that way yet, but it is def. on our lists of places to go.
Can't wait for next season. What in the HECK is Michael Scott gonna do now that Jan is pregnant? I'm so glad that it isn't his! I want him to marry the "new" Toby! Michael finally met someone who totally understands him! Why did Jan have to come back and ruin EVERYTHING??
-O.K. I'll stop now :)
next summer when i'm jobless i'm sooo coming out there for like a month and we're going to go EVERYWHERE!
Post a Comment