"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's story will develop." Dieter Uchtdorf
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Good bye "Na"!
So it finally happened! I have found a car to replace the Na. For those of you who may not know "The Na" is the 1991 Chevy Lumina that I have been driving for the last 2 years. It has been the perfect car for our purposes (Thank you Bryan and JoAnna!!!), but now with gas going absolutely insane we need another fuel efficient car. Most of you know what bad luck I have had with buying cars, so cross your fingers that this car is a goodie. I finally found a nice albeit driven 2002 Hyundai Accent and wouldn't you know it, it is Utah Red. Go Utes!!! I hope it lasts me a while. Here are some pics of it. I think I am going to call it: "The Red Storm" either that or Eddie, I haven't decided.
Aaron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is a hot lookin' car. Let's go racing. OLD MAN BILL Watch out for the women, they like those red cars!
Oh! Eddie! I like the red storm. You really don't have luck with cars. Maybe you should name it lucifer and have 666 as the license plate. haha. I am so funny.
Good luck with it! I hope the check engine light doesn't come on for at least 2 days, which would beat the last car, right? Just kiddin'! YAY for a new car with air conditioning!
Post a Comment