Friday, April 11, 2008

How did you spend your night?

Below is an example of how my night was spent.
I got some kind of bug from Spencer and was treated to a fun filled night of bowl diving. Don't worry about me though, it only lasted about 10 hours. I feel better now, kinda like a horse kicked me in the stomach and then sat on my head. Spencer saw this picture this morning and said, "Hey Dad! Thats you!" So I felt like I had to use it.

7 comments:

Norton Family said...

Sorry everyone!! I should NEVER have given aaron access to our user name and password!!!!!!
-Tracie

Anonymous said...

this is so funny. who gets their picture taken while they're puking? Must be an MTC pix.

mk said...

Oh, Aaron we are so sorry that you were sick. Thanks for sharing!! loveyouguys/mom

Morgan, Lindsay, Max and London said...

YUCK!

dna said...

GROSS!

Liz said...

i want to know how exactly spencer saw this picture... surely he wasn't looking for it on the internet himself...

dna said...

What was the very last meal you ate before puking? Bet you won't be eating that for a while. I still can't eat Ham & Bean soup...it's been years! Ha Ha, sorry to hear that you were sick. Luv dannyboy-