I've never been one of those "creative moms" where they pick a theme for the whole night and the activities and food follow. No, i'm just a simple, easy mom who has an outline of how the night should progress and tries to keep sane until it's over. We had planned on pizza and a movie but 1/2 way through the movie the "crowd got restless" and just wanted to "play with Spencer's cool toys." so we took an intermission and they destroyed Spencer's room and we did the pinata earlier than planned. It was a fun night and Spence had a ball.
3 comments:
SO FUN!! Now I know about the Avengers, cause I saw the movie WITH YOU!! Great time!
What a cute mom you are!! Looks like everyone had a blast!! Happy Birthday, Spence!!
Funny. But really, you ARE a very creative mom. An amazing mom. - Tricia
Post a Comment