Monday, April 2, 2012

unexpected Sunshine

I was sitting here feeling sorry for myself on this Monday morning when out the window i could see a little bit of sunshine peaking through. i decided that was what i needed to cheer me up.. SUNSHINE.  i grabbed a book and hit my favorite reading chair by my window and opened the blinds to let the sunshine in.  My spirits lifted as i felt the warmth coming in but instead of my book i grabbed last months (March) Ensign and started to read.  First of all i realized how behind i was in my Ensign reading and secondly i loved every article! With my current struggles the article "helping without hovering" hit home the most and appreciated my need for a little sunshine so i could be inspired to read.  Not only was i warmed by the sunshine but my spirit received a little sunshine too!

Here is a link to the article:   http://www.lds.org/ensign/2012/03/helping-without-hovering?lang=eng

2 comments:

mk said...

Sorry to hear you were having a down day. Sunshine is so helpful. I am behind a bit, but I LOVE the Ensign. I think I am in February. I will be excited to read that one.

Morgan, Lindsay, Max and London said...

Loved this talk, thanks for that bit of sunshine in MY life! I needed it tonight after getting London to bed...