Sunday, January 1, 2012

All time book record

I don't know how i did it (oh wait, i quit my job and Spencer's in School all day) but i read 52 books this year!!! an ALL TIME HIGH! you know there are only 52 weeks in a year, so that means i read 1 book a week for 12 months. i know i didn't actually read 1 book a week but that's what it added up to be and i will TAKE IT! and what's even more impressive is i enjoyed or learned something from 30 of them! usually i only like 1/2 of em. Since i can't beat 52 ever again i think this year i will tackle the Book of Mormon and Gerald Lund's Work and the Glory series (again) as well as "Fisher's of men." 
For a list of my 2011 favorites check out the side bar.  Happy Reading 2012!

3 comments:

Liz said...

52?!?!?! That's amazing! Mail me the ones you recommend!

Camille said...

YOU ARE AMAZING!!

I think that is great! I think I only read maybe 16 and I feel like I read a lot.

Can't wait to see what we read this year for book club.

mk said...

And now you've got ME READING!