Thursday, October 23, 2008

ROAD TRIP!!!

"GO BULLDOGS"!!!! I bet Mr. Gilmore ate at this dive!!!
Yale University was the first little detour, er.. stop off on our 6 state marathon.. That's right 6 states in 3 days. that's like a record or something isn't it?!! kidding! yes, the states were small but we sure had an adventure and totted a 4yr old with. That in and of itself is a feat. What a trooper he was for being in the car for so long. i think our last day we were in the car for like 14 hours or something. But aside from the car we stopped off at some amazing places and i had a ball. Liz was the PERFECT navigator and i was the most patient ever when she had to stop off at yale when we couldn't find it again after we had drove past it. ( i hate 1 way streets when i'm already lost to begin with!!!)
Yale had amazing architectured buildings and beautiful campus. Liz and I are big fans of Gilmore girls so it was fun to see where the fictional Rory would spend her college days on campus. We ended in Cape Cod at a little travelodge that first night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I finally get to see PICTURES! I am so jealous! You guys had so much fun.

mk said...

Yay!!! Thanks for sharing. I think we need another girls' trip!!