FINALLY you post! Good grief! That is a great costume! I wish we could go trick or treating together:( Does it get any easier living away from each other??
OHMYGOSH! This cracks me up! He is so stinkin' cute, Trace. The faces he pulls! I love it. Not bad on you, either. I guess the next time you give someone the bird while you're driving, they'll really take heed! HA!
3 comments:
FINALLY you post! Good grief! That is a great costume! I wish we could go trick or treating together:( Does it get any easier living away from each other??
Especially love Tracie's costume. Sure wish you would come and trick or treat at my house!!!
OHMYGOSH! This cracks me up! He is so stinkin' cute, Trace. The faces he pulls! I love it.
Not bad on you, either. I guess the next time you give someone the bird while you're driving, they'll really take heed! HA!
Post a Comment