Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Spencer's BIG day

Well my little baby turns 4 today and I don't like it!!! I can't believe it!!! It just breaks my heart that he's getting so old and grown up. We had a great celebration today. It started with us taking $$ from the great-grandparents and letting Spencer choose a present at the "toy store with a star." (toysrus) He picked a star wars spaceship and new characters he didn't have. Then we went to Chuck E Cheese (pictures will follow) and then presents!!!! These are the biggies he got. Thanks to the grandparents for the helmet and bike, as you can see he loves them!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are too cute. I'm thinking that the Toys-R-Us shopping spree was JUST AS MUCH FUN for MOMMY as it was for Spence!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCE!! Kate was talking about you all day. We sure love you bud. And we can't WAIT til we see you in Newport!

Morgan, Lindsay, Max and London said...

So fun! Happy Birthday Spencer! I hope you get our "gift" soon! Looks like it will go to the back of the pile, though! That kid got hooked up! What a lucky 4 year old!! We can't wait to see him in Newport!!