Friday, February 22, 2008

Old School update for Aaron

This is an update with some "Old School" pictures of Aaron. A post with some for Tracie will follow shortly. As you can see I have lived a life of privilege and luxury.
That is me in the middle during high swimming. My prom date was very "happy" that I had a shaved head for pictures!
Yes they actually let me graduate even after "the incident".
After my mission at Rob's wedding. Don't I look tan from being in the sun all day. As Dan would say: I looked very Mexicanny.

Here is the place where it all almost ended for me. Thanks goodness for tree trunks (not shown in picture) and a scrawny little swimmer named Kyle.

Isn't she the hottest thing in the world?

This still makes me laugh out loud every time I read it. :)

3 comments:

Norton Family said...

I went to bed early and left aaron alone with the computer... sorry guys. -Tracie
p.s. pictures of me will not be "following" soon.

mk said...

You guys are hilarious!! GREAT pictures. love/mom

mk said...

We need to get rid of the little "type the characters" thing.
love/mom